CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: After reading this article

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Turmeric Bowel Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
snozberry Views: 28,955
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,146,278

Re: After reading this article

I'm not really in favor of veganism either as there has never been a vegan civilization on this planet.

I also agree that animals are highly important to integrate with the land. Even the vegetarian societies such as India highly utilize cow's for their milk and their dung. The Essenes also utilized cows. Many middle-eastern cultures utilized kefir to a high extent, and I believe that is one of the reasons many Indian vegetarians were able to thrive. A couple cups of kefir can supply more than the daily allotment of protein, minerals, probiotics, etc. One of the reasons many Indians have good teeth is because of neem which is one of the best possible protective agents for the teeth. Most indigenous cultures have an extensive usage of local herbs and flora, so they also benefited from the protective benefits of their traditional herbs. They have some highly evolved spice mixes to make the food more digestible, and they usually eat all of their sweets with silver. Their vegetarian diet is much more evolved than the American tofu vegetarian diet. I never saw anyone eating insects in India. The Jains are notable for following a vegetarian diet, but also for strict avoidance of insects (which is why they where masks over their mouths so that they don't breath them in).

Unfortunately, the vegetarian diet is becomming genetically modified. This is eventually going to have drastic consequences for vegetarians and meat eaters-- since meat will most likely be cloned and genetically modified as well. Dr. Popp already discovered that GMOs have significant biological effects and disruption of human DNA and biophoton emission. His research was covered up and he was fired from his professorship in Germany. This is all detailed in the book, the Field.

I think the more important issues than vegetarians vs. omnivores are GMOs, soil mineral depletion, and EMFs. Our very survival as a human race may be at stake, and that is not an understatement.

I also believe it is sad that parents raise their children as vegans, especially those that don't breast feed. However, I am reluctant for the state to get involved as well.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (2)