CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Ozone Therapy by Saul Pressman

duncancrow Views: 12,781
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,123,022

Re: Ozone Therapy by Saul Pressman

Hey, I'd watch for dirty information on Quackwatch, the principles of which have been discredited officially by federal judges in three countries. In fact, Barrett was found to be biased and unworthy of credibility, and cited for running a 'hate site' with an 'agenda' according to the Canadian judge.

That said, there are piles of links in the compilation "the Story Of Ozone", and by following those links I found and have copied several of the studies published by the International Ozone Association that I could quote bits from.

I think the association would prefer that you bought the studies rather than just downloading them.

Nobody really needs to prove anything to you in order to do the rest of their work, and you do sound a bit like negative energy to me today, but if you write me by regular email I'll send you a PDF of case studies with photos on ozone treating 'diabetic foot', which is drug-resistant leg ulcers that usually/always? result in amputation, and of 'fistulae' which were very large in the body cavity and also cured with ozone.

Not sure that I have much or any herpes data but categorically, any infection the ozone hits is thoroughly oxidized. I'm still accepting referrals of patients with drug-resistant leg ulcers and cellulitis for ozone therapy for this reason.

My best opinion, without guessing what your licensed professional was up to medically, is that if you take a thorough enema before each rectal insufflation so it doesn't react with the stool instead, you would get results over time, but you have to take more than a few treatments as you guessed.

A program is usually 30-100 sessions, with 15-30 sessions used for detoxification alone. The programs can usually be slimmed down a bit by taking immune system boosters such as undenatured whey and selenium.

That said, if you have colitis you should be on an 'anti-candida' diet. About 96% of colitis cases in fact have dysbiosis or bad bacterial ecology in the gut at its core, and dysbiosis and candida results from a high-carb diet and a round of Antibiotics . The data on the prerequisite of dysbiosis to colitis and crohns' disease, and even most IBS cases, is on this page; enjoy; at least it's data:

http://tinyurl.com/inulins

Duncan Crow
duncancrow @t yahoo dot com

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.107 sec, (2)