CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Ozone Therapy by Saul Pressman

Sherri-Lee Views: 14,162
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 443,556

Re: Ozone Therapy by Saul Pressman

Hi Tim and all,

This is my first post here and I will admit right off I am Saul's wife:)

I know these are old posts, but I wanted to address just a couple of things for clarification:

1)Saul does have to approve all messages that go onto his ozone therapy list, for one reason only. He is very conscious that this info is on the web and it is therefore permanent, and he wants to ensure that the archives of the ozone therapy list are a useful resource to people about ozone. He generally does not allow anything that is not ozone related and is meticulous about keeping it on topic at all times. It is not personal.

2) He has no bone to pick personally with H2O2. He does not feel it is as good as ozone, and after 13 years of doing this I respect his opinion. He does, however use H2O2 (Hydrogen-Peroxid) in his home for a variety of purposes.

3) Ozone does not become H2O2 (Hydrogen-Peroxid) when it comes in contact with water or blood. This is an common misunderstanding.

4) He does sell ozone steam sauna's. That does not necessarily negate the validaty of his information or in some way make it suspect.

5) I don't know where you are located, but if you are near us, I will invite you to our home to try first hand ozone steam saunas and see the powerful healing effect of this amazing gas. It is far superior to H2O2 (Hydrogen-Peroxid) in my opinion.

Thanks for your time and I hope I haven't enflamed anyone in my first post, although that wouldn't be a first,

Sherri-Lee

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)