CureZone   Log On   Join
HELP. Took GSE and now am super nauseous, vomiting mucus.

visitorrr Views: 15,833
Published: 14 y

HELP. Took GSE and now am super nauseous, vomiting mucus.

Hey everyone,

First post here. I took Grapefruit Seed Extract for the first time today. One capsule before I ate and 1 capsule immediately afterwards.

About 2-3 hours later I became extremely nauseous/light headed.

I then vomited and it was 100% white mucus. No color, no chunks. Has this happened to anyone else?

I have been trying to deal with my first candida outbreak since December. I had an unbearable rash around my genitals and then developed more pockets of itching down my legs and on the sides of my stomach.

I also have eczema, but it was always typically confined to my hands.

2 weeks ago I started a no carb/sugar diet. Everyday I ate only eggs/chicken(free range anti-biotic free)/fish (salmon) and vegetables mostly steamed and some raw. I also made pea soup from dried peas/filtered water carrots, Celery and onions.

1 week ago I added homemade black beans to this diet. I made a new batch of pea soup this time with carrots, celery, and turnips(white carrots).

I am only drinking filtered water. And only season my food with table salt .

I've also have just completed, as of tonight, Renew Life's First Cleanse. Tomorrow I intend on starting their Smart Cleanse.

I've been taking a multi-vitamin and extra B complex.

I also take 3 Probiotics - Floragen 3 - 1 capsule in the morning and 2 capsules at night.

I tried to take Grapefruit-Seed-Extract today and then the vomiting happened.

Please if anyone has any feedback on what I'm doing especially the throwing up aspect it would be greatly appreciated.

-Vis

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.133 sec, (1)