CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Anetoderma, anyone?

HarmonicCharge Views: 8,246
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,604,437

Re: Anetoderma, anyone?

Dear Bumpy,

I feel your pain! So the surgery left a worse scar?

I have a horrible anetodermic scar similar to those from those people have from the old fashioned smallpox vaccine, in the same place on my shoulder.

I have been pondering whether the hepatitis shots I received started the anetodermic condition in my case. I even had those shots done twice since they lost my paperwork from the first rounds and I needed them for work! The big fat worst lesion is right there on my left shoulder where the shots were. I had to eventually have steriods shot into that scar to calm down the keloid.

I am especially sensitive about the spots on my face, mainly my lower cheeks.

I don't wear totally full coverage makeup, I don't want to cover them completely (if that is even possible)

I figure, it is me and people should see the real me so they won't be shocked or disappointed to find out I have spotty skin.

I am so glad you have a blog, I will check it out now.

I have been taking Iodine and the companion nutrients, and laying in the sun and I do believe I have halted the progress. I hope so, I have enought spots and dots for a lifetime.

I may have imagined it, but MSM and vitamin C and Seasalt seemed to do well also. So did Olive Leaf Extract. But I gave up taking all that stuff all day long, too much effort!

Thank you again for writing.

-HC

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.090 sec, (1)