CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Anetoderma, anyone?

HarmonicCharge Views: 8,682
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,222,344

Re: Anetoderma, anyone?

Dear Elba, you are such a great mother to pursue finding out what can be done about your son's skin!

Please let me know how things turn out!

I have been putting Iodine on my larger lesions and that seems to help, a little. I have been taking Lugol's Iodine internally, along with E, selenium, magnesium, large doses of vitamin C, and minerals. I also take MSM, sometimes milk thistle.

Miraculously, my back is clearing up! I was told they were permanent marks, with no cure. Don't listen to the docs if they say there is no cure, my back healed and I don't know why...

It was suggested by Wombat of the Iodine forum that possibly the C has been a big factor since it helps to rebuild and form collagen. So I upped the C and haven't looked back!

I have also been laying out in the sun, a big no-no for anetoderma,(makes it appear worse) but God's light has helped the healing.

I wish the best for your son, I hope he is not too worried or stressed.

P.S. I don't live in NYC, but I do love the Big Apple! (currently residing on the West Coast)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.047 sec, (1)