CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Hey, you are the one here to "debate"

dci hall Views: 3,825
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 160,324

Re: Hey, you are the one here to "debate"

Of course whether not any Gallstones is tangential to the point - my point is the green blobs passed in huge numbers (up to 500 apparently - which if you know the anatomy of the biliary tree couldn't possibly come from the bile ducts) aren't gallstones. And there's no point in saying some Gallstones (selected no doubt) have been analysed.

What disease are you managing exactly? And since there are people having 90 Liver Flushes how efective is it? I think most people would rather have a lap choly than 90 Liver Flushes (or even 20).

What exactly has Liver Flushing done for you? I have read the stories here and picked up on several points which seem to be ignored - points made by those liver flushing.

Being heavily indoctrinated and proud of it is characteristic of fundamental religions not the scientifically literate.

©†ƒ……•™¼‡_Original_Message_¾€š½ž¢«»¬ï°©

Of course whether not any Gallstones is tangential to the point - my point is the green blobs passed in huge numbers aren't gallstones. And there's no point in saying some gallstones (selected no doubt) have been analysed.

What disease are you managing exactly? And since there are people having 90 Liver Flushes how efective is it? I think most people would rather have a lap choly than 90 liver flushes (or even 20).

What exactly has Liver Flushing done for you? I have read the stories here and picked up on several points which seem to be ignored - points made by those liver flushing.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.108 sec, (1)