CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: colour of gallstones

southern belle Views: 3,770
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 160,218

Re: colour of gallstones

My 3rd and 4th flushes produced a lot of dark colored stones. They were also the biggest stones. I never saw any yellow stones, but ALL of my stones during these two flushes were either black or brown and very hard. I think those stones were the oldest stones. After those flushes, each consecutive flush produced fewer and fewer stones until there just were not any more stones.

I have now done a couple of Liver Flushes since that time---I believe it's been two years now since I completed my series of flushes and NEVER have I seen any more stones.

That is just my experience and I am one of many healthier human beings who have posted on this website. You will find most curezone posters come to curezone and flush their liver s and leave very happy. Very few stick around to keep answering these same questions over and over and over again.

All of the answers to your questions can be found on this website. You might have to dig a little, but the answers are here.

Paulette

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)