CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Sodium bicarbonate plus coconut oil IS THE ONLY CURE !

straw Views: 53,847
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,599,978

Re: Sodium bicarbonate plus coconut oil IS THE ONLY CURE !

Hi 39179, thanks for your kindly reply!!!

I would like to ask you few more questions if you don’t mind.

1. I drink baking soda (mixing with water) every day. But the amount is about 1 tea spoon, is it too much and is this caused my skin to be SUPER dry? Do you think I should reduce the amount to half cup?

2. You said you had a strong and bad reaction in the beginning of your treatment, how bad is it? My face is now really red (like a drunk face) and really dry, and becomes really coarse because of million of dead skin on it, but luckily there is no bumps now (perhaps it’s because I took some pills including Elosone, Eurozyme Tablets (these two are used to remove bumps & kill bacteria) , EZE-DT (anti-allergy). These drugs were obtained from doctor and I used them because I could’t put up with the bad reaction when I have to go working. But now I am going to stop taking medicines because I got a whole week holiday). Before taking the medicines and at the beginning of using your method, my face became red with bumps! From the above-mentioned (sorry, it seems too long), do you think my current condition is normal?

3. Wet my skin by water with a little amount of baking soda in it? Now I only do it two days (morning and night), so it means I have to do it every few hours? Will it cause my skin to be further dry?

4. Oh, I did this wrong because I put coconut oil on my skin when it’s dry too. Thanks for this very important advice!

Please feel free to reply me and hope my message is not too long! Again, thank you very much for your reply and advice. No matter how my face would end up, I do appreciate your help.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)