CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Extreme Case Looking for a Cure!

eczemapain Views: 2,615
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,591,531

Re: Extreme Case Looking for a Cure!

Sounds like a good plan. There a lot of articles here that will help you detox your body. Any consolation to you, the good thing is that you can detox your body by cleansing or fasting. My daughter is 7-month old and I can't detox her. We are going to juice certain vegetables and hope that will help strengthening her immune system and heal her digestive tract. I suspect she has leaky gut syndrome from all of the vaccinations, Antibiotics , steroids and drugs from be in the intensive care unit for a week when she was 4-month old.

If you detox, the toxins should leave your body and then you can give your body a change to heal itself after eating the right foods.

We are still looking for a cure for our daughter but we are more encouraged now that we have started reading more and learning more about natural healing techniques from many people here who are very nice to share their experiences with us. We are a long way from healing our daughter but at least we don't listen to the doctors anymore.

Good luck.

Add To Favorites!
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Like     Dislike

Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
DISCLAIMER

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)