CureZone   Log On   Join
Extreme Case Looking for a Cure!

anhpeter Views: 3,272
Published: 14 y

Extreme Case Looking for a Cure!

Hello, I'm new to all this was have been dependent on steroid oils and creams throughout my entire life up until today. I've suffered from eczema everyday for the whole 22 years of my life. I've used and tired EVERY steroid, antibiotic, cream, coritzone, EVERTHING, and nothing has truly impacted me. I'm sick of it and at times I just get so depressed. I'm limited from doing so many activities that I would love to do and the confidence I should be having. I wanted to come here to hear from people who know how I feel and can help me through this.

I have brought up a plan I've been working on for the past week and wanted to share it, any advice and critique is greatly appreciated. I'm planning on doing a Orange Juice/Water Fast for 5 days to detox my body. After that i'm going to slowly get back in to a healthy Diet consisting of fruit and vegs. Soon enough of a 5 day OJ/H2O fast and a week of eating, I plan to go on 5 day Water only fast to completely detox my body. From than on I plan to fast 1 day a week for how ever long it takes for me to feel cured.

For the entire time I plan to greatly limit meats, dairy products, sugar, caffeine, and cigarettes, anything unhealthy. I also plan on following Shirley's diet after my detox. (http://www.shirleys-wellness-cafe.com/eczema.htm)

I need your guys help. Any advice you have is greatly appreciated, also any stories of your own cure will really help me. I'm very determined to cure myself from eczema which has been haunting me everyday since I was born.

-Peter

Add To Favorites!
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Like     Dislike

Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
DISCLAIMER

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)