CureZone   Log On   Join
Two Week Remission

snowman Views: 6,972
Published: 14 y

Two Week Remission

It is a bit over due to celebrate this two week remission victory, but please join me anyway.

After ten years of working with cancer patients I have developed some strong opinions. Cancer is not that difficult to beat, but many cancer patients do not want to beat it. Now hold on, I know what you are thinking, no body wants to die, but you are wrong. I wish I could find the reference now, but I remember the conclusion clearly, 70% of Americans have a death wish. It has a lot to due with their children and the pain they feel when they think of what they thought their relationship would be. Life in the richest country in the world is full of disappointments and the broken promises of money. We as practitioners need to be aware of this so we look for ways to motivate cancer patients such as the two week remission story linked below.

I bring all this up because I believe that if a cancer patient followed the plan that we develop together during a two hour phone consultation, they have about a 90% chance of beating their cancer. However, when I check, they have not done half of the plan. I used to tell everyone (regardless of purchasing a phone consultation) about the most successful cancer therapy ever attempted, over 90% effective in stopping tumor growth in terminal cancer patients and didn't require the patient to take any pills or exercise. Nobody did the therapy. So I stopped telling people about this therapy unless they paid me for a phone consultation. It is true, if people do not pay for something, they do not value it. Now, I can get about 30% of my phone consultation clients to do it. The man who had the two week remission did it and I have decided to let my Cure Zone colleagues have a peek at it. If you read JR's Two Week Remission story (scroll down one screen from the top) and follow your nose, you are likely to figure out this therapy. It is my wish that if you invest the time and effort to find the therapy, you will value it appropriately. I ask that you do not give it away, people will not value it. If you are a practitioner, by all means charge people for this information, then they will use it.

My point here is that JR did everything right especially the emotional and he fixed a very aggressive cancer in two weeks. So how hard is cancer to beat if he was successful in so short a time?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.039 sec, (2)