CureZone   Log On   Join
Natural Remedy for Bronchitis Anyone?

Emster Views: 10,979
Published: 14 y

Natural Remedy for Bronchitis Anyone?

I've been sick for 6 days now. I don't have the urge to cough as much as I do the urge to clear my lungs. My symptoms (wheezing, hot/cold sweats, shortness of breath, exhaustion, loss of appetite, coughing up yellow mucus, feel pressure in ears as if they're pluggged, my equilibrium is a little off). My temp ranges from 99.1 to 97.2. I am hypothyroid and am on Armour. I've been sneezing and have had a runny nose since December, so that part I believe is just allergies. I've been to the doctor and they say it's just a virus and it will go away - to take Claritan D and Robitusssin, extra fluids, etc. I've followed his advice, but the Robitusssin is making my eyes dilate like crazy and despite the non-drowsy formula, I want to sleep all the time. My husband moved our large humidifier into our bedroom where I've been for the duration.

The only thing I've taken today is Claritan D. I've had bronchitis in the past and this is what it felt like. I recall being given Antibiotics for bronchitis and it clearing up pretty quickly afterward. I've spoke with this doctor yesterday on the phone 2 days after my visit. I told him about the mild fever and yellow mucus and he said that's not uncommon in a cold virus. He said if the symptoms persist past a week we can then try Antibiotics . Why is it that most docs haphazardly throw Antibiotics at you and when I most likely need it in this case he's holding off? He's playing wait and see while I'm going through my sick days and all I can do is sleep.

I've tried od'g on minced garlic. I've been taking Vitamin C caps and olive leaf capsules. I'll check and see if I have an oil of oregano...haven't tried THAT yet.

Any other suggestions would be most helpful. Thank you!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)