CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Extreme Parasite Infestations: Do you think it was your lifestyle?

comsat Views: 3,320
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,584,624

Re: Extreme Parasite Infestations: Do you think it was your lifestyle?

Please allow me to say that yours is a difficult approach when it comes to trying to be parasite-free. Maybe most of us can't be free of parasites, no matter how hard we try. But that's not the point. The point is to keep them in check if you have good reason to suspect that parasites are ruining your life. That's what I try to achieve. I've spent a lot of time in tropical regions allover the world, and I didn't get back unharmed. Still, would I want to miss all these exciting experiences in exchange of being free of parasites? I think not. Do I follow the rules of an excessively healthy lifestyle? No. I love my Whisky, I drink wine (not often anymore, because the bloody parasites make that difficult), I smoke, I still like to walk with bared feet (but now try to work out if the surroundings may allow that without later regrets) and so on. Food is a different matter. I've never developed a yearning for fatty, unhealthy, overly-sugary foods, quite the opposite. I love my food freshly prepared, spiced up and tasty. And organic, if ever possible (simply tastes better and won't be detrimental to your health :-)).

What I try to tell you is this: try to fight parasites if you've got reason to suspect you are infested. But don't miss out on life. Life IS messy, unfortunately, and you'll have to try to strike a balance between enjoying it and avoiding the worst. No mean feat. I've got the impression that the way you go about it, you're panicking to easely, that you'll even end up being paranoid about all things outside your four walls. And that would be really sad. Forget about the bacon and the potting soil. It's too late anyway, you can't change this little "sins", and you can't even know if they did you any real harm. Should you be a carrier of parasites, then you could have aquired them most anywhere. It just needs a little bit of bad luck, kind of "wrong time, wrong place".

By all this, I don't mean to say you should be careless. I just mean to say you need a life too, one you can enjoy. What good is it being parasite-free but having to face the world in a parasite-safe suit, day and night?

If you're serious about tackling parasites, then Humaworm is the place to be. Forget about the stories full of horrors, these are the exceptions and not the rule. Start with Humaworm and see what happens. It can't do you no harm. But a lot of good. Pay close attention to any changes in the way you feel, head to toe. Then decide if changes to the better have ocurred. If so, great. You are already aware that this might not be the end of it, as much as this is desired. You might have to repeat any treatment chosen. Me, I have to. I'm afraid I'm still pretty far off the mark. But thanks to Humaworm, my life has improved. The most important lesson was that I realised something can be done, that I could do something. The doctors couldn't. A blank stare and a hint of possible psychological problems was all I got. And not for free, I tell you. :-)

To paraphrase your president: yes, we can. Yes, you can. :-)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (2)