CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Herbalitionist - Re: The Circulation and Movement Program from There Are No Incurable Diseases book 1999, by Dr. Richard Schulze

Herbalationist Views: 4,010
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,578,677

Re: Herbalitionist - Re: The Circulation and Movement Program from There Are No Incurable Diseases book 1999, by Dr. Richard Schulze

Yes, Uny, I'm Charlie. I hope I've grown in my posts and also hope no one will judge me less for my past problems. That was nearly two years ago. I was coming out of some spiritual problems that hung over my head for the past 9 years until this past summer. Last July, all my spiritual dilemmas were lifted. It was a dark period in my life. I got way out of line and took it out on people. I apologize to everyone.

I think I'm understanding the difference between Schulze's western herbology and my eastern principles of Chinese herbology integrated with my western herbs. Though we use the whole symptomology, it's used in a phenomonalogical view rather than the western analytical view. It's different for sure.

I made a request for a forum, but I have a feeling it'll be denied from what Trapper said to me.

Anyhow, it was nice to be back for a short while anyways.

The Herbalationist

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.234 sec, (1)