CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Do I have to stop nightshade foods forever?

Views: 16,725
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,575,325

Re: Do I have to stop nightshade foods forever?

I go to a preventive MD who uses all sorts of natural therapies. I had an allergy test, a very comprehensive, expensive one. It is supposed to be the best. Who knows for sure, but I trust her judgement.

Anyway, I was allergic to 13 foods. Tomatoes, and red pepper were the only night shades that showed up.

After an Elimination Diet for a few months, she says you may rotate in the foods you were allergic to at one serving every 4 days.

For persistent allergies she also offers the Nambdripad desensitization technique. I have the books about it I bought years ago. One is called Say Goodbye to Illness by Dr. Devi S. Nambdripad.

It would depend on if it is true that nightshades are poisons for everyone or if it truely is just an allergy, but there isn't agreement in that area, so you could experiment.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (1)