CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Stop Using 'Natural' Deodorants Until You Read This

Karlin Views: 10,538
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,574,355

Re: Stop Using 'Natural' Deodorants Until You Read This

This hits home for me. My dad was diagnosed with Alzheimers in the early 1980s, and they were allready making the connection to aluminum back then. Dad had a small aluminum boat that he used for fishing, and he went fishing a lot, his hands would be gray with aluminum when he came home.

So I avoided all the aluminum I could, including deodorants.

For awhile, I just washed my armpits and used baking soda, and that works ok but not great.

Finally, in 2002 I got my Colloidal Silver making machine and started using CS for my armpits. Very good results - no Body Odor for me.

CS works very well as deordorant. However, it is too expensive if you buy the 2 oz. bottles for $25 each, so it really makes sense to get the CS making machine for about $125.

I have been making CS for 8 years now, so it has paid for itself in deodorant alone, much less the dental infections cured in myself and my friends, and other illnesses avoided by using Colloidal Silver [CS].

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)