CureZone   Log On   Join
Maybe not a cure, but definitely relief

Energy Awareness Course
Use CureZone kode to get a free session!

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Original Dr. Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Cure Bad Breath!
Herbal cure for bad breath

Views: 13,376
Published: 14 y

Maybe not a cure, but definitely relief

I've read so many places that there is a normal elevation in the blood Sugar readings overnight (while sleeping). This, I've learned, seems to be true.

However, every time I wake up in the middle of the night (to tinkle) and drink approximately 16 ounces of water, when I take my readings in the morning, they drop significantly.

This confirms what I've been saying about the role of dehydration in emphysema and all other diseases.

Smoking is a major contributor to dehydration. This dehydration robs the vitamin A from the body, which in turn, causes emphysema (look at the studies done on Retinol to try and reverse the disease).

By treating yourself for dehydration and maintaining that treatment, many sufferers will find relief.

I was diagnosed 5 years ago. For most of that time I did very little, opting to adhere to the medical community's conclusion that emphysema is incurable. I don't believe that anymore. In the year or so that I've been using what's called "the Water Cure ", I have not only found relief in my symptoms, but there are times when I seem almost symptom-free.

No, I'm not trying to hand anyone a bill of goods just to sell something. I didn't come up with the Water Cure and using it doesn't cost anything but time (and perhaps a small outlay to purchase the proper type of salt). But the website where the "cure" is found does not belong to me, and I have nothing to gain from sending others to the site except the satisfaction of knowing that maybe I'm helping someone.

Don't discount the healing power of water, just because it isn't a prescription drug and because it's virtually free. The body is made up of a critical balance of 75% water, with the blood having around 90% water and the brain 85% water. This water is combined with a salt solution that is close to that of the ocean. Cells function properly by using water and salt. When they need replenished, the water reserves on the outside inject them with more salt and water.

When this critical balance is changed, even in the slightest way, the cells don't get the water they need and start to malfunction and the immune system is compromised. This is what causes disease.

Few people drink water - of those that do, they don't drink enough. We prefer soft drinks, coffee, tea, alcohol, sports drinks, and energy drinks - these are not good for you, they contribute to dehydration, as does America's favorite snack - chocolate.

When considering the ways in which the body loses water - such as urination, breathing, and sweating (which also excretes salt), it takes a toll on the water reserves. Factoring in the effects of caffeine and other contaminates from the things listed above, and over time, you're talking about chronic dehydration.

The dehydration can be reversed - although the longer you wait, the harder it is. Most diseases can be reversed such as cancer, Alzheimer's, diabetes - most of the so-called "incurables". As for emphysema, I've not heard of any reversal of this condition, but then again, how many have approached it using the Water Cure method?

I am doing just that - I am using water. Not only are my lungs clear of mucus 90% of the time, but I've seen a vast improvement over what I figure I should be like had I kept believing the medical community's prognosis.

One final thing: in my opinion, the main reason this is referred to as a "progressive disease" is because people are so addicted to smoking that they refuse to quit. Again, this is just my opinion, so don't attack me if you've quit and the disease has progressed, anyway - perhaps you waited too long to quit, I really can't say. Personally, after having smoked for over 30 years, being diagnosed and then finding some crackpot prognosis about emphysema victims only having an average survival time of 4 years, it gave me the strength to quit cold turkey. And if I can quite cold turkey - I, who hasn't got the will power to do anything else - then surely, anyone else can quit. Hanging on to excuses and using them as a crutch is only taking one more step down the path of no return. Patches and other gimmicks aren't the answer - you either smoke or you don't. This like trying to sober up by taking smaller drinks of alcohol. It's an all-or-nothing proposition.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (2)