CureZone   Log On   Join
ringworm (tinea capitis)

irisit Views: 3,411
Published: 14 y

ringworm (tinea capitis)

Hi, my 9 yrs old son has been diagnosed (by Myco) with Tinea Capitis. The doctor prescribed Grigulin, oral syrup , for 3 months.

Before the test results, i treated him with a natural plan, consisting of parasite cleansing (medication, vermox, and garlic), then i applied tea tree and rosemarine tinctures on the rash (little bald areas in the scalp). I put him on priobiotics and omega (a lot), and a mild version of candida diet (not too strict, but significant). The results were good, the rash is gone and the hair is starting to grow back. But..
the physician INSISTS that he would still need the oral medication (which requires blood tests for liver function, as it is not very safe), because she claims that appearances are not enough, and he has to be absolutely clean from the fungus. I am not sure what to do...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.250 sec, (1)