CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Special protocol to remove teeth infected with Lyme and Bartonella?

Clarkia Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanse

Candida Detox
Mucoid plaque = Parasites = Candida
Remove them all!

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Js.mom Views: 10,039
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,560,351

Re: Special protocol to remove teeth infected with Lyme and Bartonella?

Click on the link to the Biological Dentist in this post, and watch the videos he has there for Spirochetes. THAT is exactly the same thing I was wathcing for what was in the plaque in my own mouth!

//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1550852

I have had chronic gum inflammation, and receding gums- had my wisdom teeth out because of it..and my gums have continued to be bad. I did the deep pocket planing, and was going to the hygienist every 3 months, and I was still having alot of bleeding.

I knew I had the Lyme coinfections, and I mentioned that to the hygienist. She told me it was from not doing enough hygiene at home (flossing etc).

It took all of 5 minutes for the new hygienist in the Biological dentist's office to find the spirochetes under the dark field microscope. She told me I never would have gotten my gums cleared up without addressing the spirochetes.

I don't see any other way of really getting to them without having a Rife, which I've just ordered. I really think that even though I didn't get infection when I got the wisdom teeth out, that it gave the spirochetes the chance to get into the bone- which is a problem with Lyme and Bartonella in the facial area. It's not just the gums, it's the actual jaw bones, and facial bones.

I also don't see any way that herbs and Lyme Antibiotic drugs could get to them effectively. She has me brushing my teeth with olive leaf, plus I got the Nutramedix Samento and Burbur, and the Samento is having the herxing with the small drops like other Lyme people have talked about, but I don't think that's a long term solution. I don't know how to describe how different my face has felt since starting the deep cleaning through the first hygienist. I've used the oral Antibiotics , and they had me on Antibiotics when the wisdom teeth were pulled..but that does nothing for the spirochetes. I can feel lumps along my jaw.

But, all in all- I wouldn't have the teeth pulled. I would do all I could to get the mouth cleaned up from the pathogens, but I don't think pulling them is the answer. I thought of doing that because of the Amalgams I have under crowns, but I can see how having the pathogens present, could turn into even further problems in the bones. After you watch the video, it is maddening to know that they find these often in people!! Regular Antibiotics don't kill them. They are easily passed from person to person.

For the amount of money you would pay the dentist to have that done, you could get the F165, and be hitting all the different types of pathogens that go with Lyme, including the viruses, bacterias, and parasites.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.086 sec, (2)