Ethylene oxide healed my chronic Lyme
I've been exposed to low levels of ethylene oxide at work due to some faulty equipment for few weeks and am now completely symptom free.
I had lyme for last 10 years, did multiple Antibiotics
therapy without results.I tried most of the alternative stuff (MMS, zappers, essential oils, Colloidal Silver
, ozone ect.) and got some results but mostly herx reactions... I finally stick myself to vitamins support and IV immunoglobulins for the lasts years.
Now I cannot completely be sure that ethylene oxide did it, but I did not changed anything else. Ethylene oxide is a powerful antibacterial, serve as disinfectant in hospital or as pesticide, so it could make sense it affect borrelia.
Why it works and not all the other antibacterial agents is a mystery.
I don't recommend trying this on yourself as it is also quite toxic (known cancerigen and can cause leukemia in long term).
If ever someone who do lab research on lyme see this, you should look into it.