CureZone   Log On   Join
the soap I have been using and am pleased with

Views: 8,117
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,550,060

the soap I have been using and am pleased with

EO Liquid Hand Soap Peppermint & Tea Tree 12oz

18 reviewers give it 4.5 out of 5 stars

Naturally Antiseptic & Gentle with Pure Essential Oils & Organic Herbal Infusion

Two hands and some soap. Nothing special until they get all mixed up together and then the hands really become something. Clean, refreshed, relaxed and ready to become mixed up with whatever is around the corner. Our Hand Soap is an evocative mix of organic herbs and therapeutic ingredients to keep your hands ready for anything and everything.

Pure Peppermint and Tea Tree Essential Oils are invigorating and revitalizing.

Our Coconut Cleansing Complex creates the gentlest, most effective and richly foaming soaps available.

By now you probably know we NEVER use irritating sodium lauryl/laureth sulfates.

This concentrated and moisturizing formula is pH balanced to effective cleanse without drying out your hands - ideal for the whole family.

Our Organic Herbal Blend is soothing and healing.

EO Hand Soap is biodegradable.

Mint-tea-fresh.

Love Life. Live Clean. Be mindful of what you put on & in your body. Visit us at EOproducts.com and learn more about our products, essential oils and the health issues surrounding personal care products. Choose wisely. Please recycle.

Ingredients:
Water Infusion of Chamomile (Purified), Aloe Vera, Calendula, Green Tea, Coconut Cleansing Complex (Cocamidopropryl Hydroxysulfaine, Sodium Coco Sulfate, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate), Polysorbate 60 (Vegetable Oil-Derived Dispersant), EO Essential Oil Blend, citric acid

I got this on Drugstore (dot) com on sale 2 months ago for about $5.99 US. Now the price for it on that website has gone up to regular price, and it's $8.49.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)