CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: my biopsy and doctor:it is granulomatous chilites

kid8 Views: 8,296
Published: 14 y

Re: my biopsy and doctor:it is granulomatous chilites

I got my biopsy report 5 hours before hand and immidietly i made appointment with doctors could not hold my horses,
I know i am making my doctor mad but he as well knows even i am sad and mad about this.

iam sure most here have GRANULOMATOUS CHILITES not EC or CG

FOLOWING IS DISCUSSION AND CONSULTATION DETAILS

1. Mine is not Exfoliative Chillities Its GRANULOMATOUS CHILITES. Same symptoms , damn one more kind of chilities with same symptoms.

2. There is not much development in Chilites in medicine I Myself sat with doctors and we contacted some more professional dotors who deal with this and we reffered latest books and Findings and nothing much was there except I have to try some more things and see if they work.

3. I dont have Cancer.

4. i should keep using bariederm with other medications instead of any other chap stic as this is better that others.

5. I have been prescibed with new medicines which i will post in same message at last.

FOLLOWING IS BIOPSY REPORT DETAILS.

MACROSCOPIC DESCRIPTION

Recieved 3 soft bits each measuring 0.5 cms in diametere. Entire tiss processed.

MICROSCOPIC DESCRIPTION

Sections show mildly hyperplastic mucosa with rare Lympocyte & Plasma cells in sub mucosa. Submucosa shows mild edema & Few ectatic congested blood vessels. Submucosal glands are unremarkable. No Granulomas seen.

DIAGNOSIS/COMMENTS :

Lip Mucosal biopsy

Shows mild ectactic, Congested Blood vessels, mild edema & Lymphocyte , Plasma cell Infiltrate.

Granulomatous Chelites may be considerd

However suggested Clinical Correction

All reports say is i have little inflamation thats it.

END OF THE BIOPSY REPORT ---------------------------------

Now my doctor said wee to fight with this . this is not an easy situation . Some times its Irritating for doctors and patiends too.

There are couple of solutions we never know what works .

----------------------------------------------------------

MY CURRENT MEDICATION FOR 15 DAYS . THEN SHOULD SEE THE RESULTS IF NO CHANGE THEN WILL CHANGE THE MEDICATION.

1. BARIEDERM CREAM 4 TO 5 TIMES A DAY OR AS REQUIRED.

2.TESS CREAM ONCE BEFORE GOING TO BED(TRIAMCINOLONE ACETONIDE BUCCAL PASTE) For Mouth ulcers is what it says on box.

3.MINOZ TABLET DAILY ONCE MORNING ( THIS IS MINOCYLINE HYDROCHLORIDE USP EQUALENT TO MINOCYLINE BASE 100MG)

4.NICOVIT DAILY 3 TIMES ( MORNING , AFTER NOON AND EVENING ( EACH TABLET CONTAINS CONTAINS NICOTINAMIDE IP 250MG)

I KNOW NOW I HAVE TO FIGHT WITH THIS ME AND MY DOCTOR ARE READY HOPE WE CAN FIND SOME SOLOUTION AS THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO GOT CURED.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (2)