CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Human probiotic transfer? Cheshire

Cheshire77 Views: 10,373
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,548,819

Re: Human probiotic transfer? Cheshire

Yes. I did HPI last year. I thought if I got an infusion of good bacteria from a healthy person then that might resolve my Candida related problems. Regretably, I did not notice any improvement in symptoms. It may work better for bacterial dysbiois, IBS and colitis. It is proven to work very well for resolving Clostridium difficile diarrhea.

I might try it again, but only if I think I have pretty much wiped out the fungal Candida colonizing my bowel mucosa. I believe doing it to kill off an existing fungal Candida infection will not work. I think you need to free up the bowel mucosa to allow the HPI bacteria to colonize.

Anyone with a chronic white tongue will be able to appreciate this. No amount of french kissing (an oral form of HPI) will cure it! But if you first manage to totally kill off all your oral Candida, and have a nice pink tongue, then exchanging saliva may well have a chance of re-establishing healthy oral bacteria, thereby helping prevent future Candida reinfection.

Further proof of this is that no amount of swilling with probiotics has any noticeable effect on my white tongue.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (1)