CureZone   Log On   Join
Human probiotic transfer? Cheshire

nonmoi Views: 11,818
Published: 14 years ago

Human probiotic transfer? Cheshire

Hello Cheshire,

You mentioned down there a " Human probiotic transfer "... Is this the same as fecal transplants or fecal infusions?

On IBD forums I read of a man with ulcerative colitis who cured himself of his symptoms by taking his 1 year old baby's poop, mixing it into an enema bottle and implanting himself with this. He reported after being free of symptoms where no chemical medicine was working anymore for him.

I also read that two doctors in Canada (and doctors in Australia) perform Fecal Transplant - get shit from a healthy donor, screen for parasites, pathogenic bacterias, etc. then make it into a fecal smoothie which they then inject through a tube in the nose all the way to the small intestines.

It is a treatment covered by the government in Canada for clostridia difficile - hospitalied patients with this deadly diarrhea. And apparently it works 100%.

It is a wonder that this cannot be done on a more widescale to restore the good flora in our intestines.

I even called one of these docs in Canada (his name is Silverstein I think) and tried to get in to do it. But they only do it for these clostridia difficile cases. And IBD. I think what he does is show people how to do it, but am not sure 'cause the secretary was very uncooperative.

In any case, is this what you mean by human probiotics transfer?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.org

0.160 sec, (1)