I've found that a few days after starting ingesting urine my urine becomes
lighter in color and has less taste so I would suspect that's what you are
experiencing. Also the taste of your urine will tell you what you've been
eating - if you don't eat a healthy diet. If you go off of UT for a few
days, you will find that it will darken again.
I personally would never drink anything but fresh urine. After urine
has been sitting for 15 minutes it begins to turn to ammonia - which I don't
wish to have in my body. Aged may be all right for topical application,
but I'd leave it alone for ingestion.