CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Fraud (edit)

parazapper Views: 8,467
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,523,914

Re: Fraud (edit)

You definitely have a tendency to misinterpret, twist, or distort. Additionally, I am well aware of what parasites are and can do from my years of college ad a biology major and from my graduate studies in biomedical engineering. I have learned over the years that what we are taught is not always true and what is thought to be true today is shown to be wrong tomorrow.

The AMA promoted tobacco smoking for their own profit and members lied to jurys for years about the damages of tobacco. US doctors were at one time felt threatened with loosing their license if they washed their hands between surgeries. The AMA blatantly defamed chiropractic for years before being found guilty of this in court. The US medical establishment is seriously harming our children today by injecting vaccines that cause serious neurological and immunological damage.

>- regarding a high number of illnesses caused by accidents or visits for other reasons

I did not say caused, I said "A great many illnesses are discovered as a result of accidental injuries or from visits to the doctor for other reasons." Another distortion on your part.

>- It's still not the book I was referring to.

Are you sure of that too? You seem to be avoiding naming it.

>- that ALL cancer is subjected to laboratory review

No, not all. But yes, most cancer is given a cursory examination to determine the types of cells present, Nothing more. There is no immediate or postmortem examination to attempt to find possible causes in all but a few exceptions. Again, you have misread, misinterpreted, or misrepresented what the original statement was.

>- you still think that a monster fluke is responsible for them?

It is entirely possible, what you overlook, or possibly misrepresent is that each and every fluke will be that size. That is how big they "can get". If a person has several smaller ones, it is easy to overlook them. Most CT scans, MRI's, etc will miss them anyhow. These scans use contrast agents that are specifically absorbed by actively growing cancer cells but not by other normal tissue, including parasites. Also, if you had bothered to read the cancer page that I sent you a link to, you would see that there are other parasites that increase the risk of and even cause cancer. This is according to the NIH. I used to have many more links to their site but as soon as I posted a link, they took the pages down to hide the truth. I now keep a copy of every page that I refer to.

>- Hulda says that the liver fluke is in ALL cancer

Please refer me to that page. What I read was that the liver fluke was present in all cancer patients. Is this another distortion?

>- That's another of your utterly ludicrous statements with nothing but Hulda to back it up

Here you are flat out misrepresenting. I have links to the National Institute of Health that back me up but you do not bother to read them.

>- Neither a fluke nor any other parasite has ever been found in me or the cancer tissue that has been removed from me including lung cancer. It is impossible for these items you swear by to have been missed with all the testing that is done today.

Let me see, hmmmm, what contrasting agent is going to show up a fluke? Oh, well, since PET scans are specifically designed to highlight cancer cells, surely they would show a foreign body? No, they are designed to find cancer cells! Don't be totally naive, tests such as CT, PET, etc. only find what they as designed to find. Everything else is background.

>- F. buski does not live in the liver: these large leaf-shaped worms inhabit the upper regions of the small intestine.

>- one of several species of aquatic snail. ... If the right species of snail is absent, the miracidia die. ... You will also note that in order to complete its life cycle it has to find a host snail of a particular variety

There are snails in North American waters that can serve as the intermediate host although not as well. However, that is mute in many cases.

As I stated before, several million North Americans have been to S.E. Asia. We import foods from S.E. Asia which may be contaminated.

>- It is impossible for them to complete a life cycle within the human body as Hulda claims in the book section that I referred to. The eggs have to be passed from the body before they can continue their life cycle.

I agree with this in general, but oddly, they keep finding exceptions to these so called rules.

>- your saying you've read all of her books

Again, another fabrication on your part. I did not say that I have read all of her books. If I did, it was in error.

In summation, If you are not a doctor, you should be because it appears that you can not look beyond the end of your nose.

Modern medicine is in the dark ages and the candle that you are holding is behind that. The National Institute of Health backs me up. According to their publications, many parasites, including several flukes, cause cancer.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (3)