Re: clogged arteries!!!

ladylove Views: 23,277
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,511,262

Re: clogged arteries!!!

Hi Mom :),

Great advice from others in this thread, particularly Watering and Hveragerthi-

Here is my answer to your post:
Cayenne pepper in capsules, fresh raw Garlic cloves juiced along with whatever other veggies you juice, and Lecithin granules, not the liquid.

Lecithin powder if mixed with the freshest-juiced apple juice or Cider that you can get (I use the non-GMO type of Lecithin granules from NOW Brand) actually becomes quite palatable. Stir a tablespoon or so into the juice or cider; It just takes a few minutes to almost-dissolve, then you stir it again and voila, you have a healthy apple-vanilla-tasting concoction to drink. I like mine in a rocks glass without the rocks :).

I also suggest you get and read the book "Left For Dead", by Author Dick Quinn. It's an inexpensive paperback. It is the story of a man who had already had several bypass surgeries and had reached such a bad state that he couldn't walk without great effort. His doctors gave up on him.

Dick Quinn now shovels the snow off his own roof and driveway. This book is his own story of how he recovered by using Cayenne pepper powder. He tells in the book exactly how he did it. It's also a very entertaining read.. I am sure Amazon has it.

Please post back here Mom, and let us know how you are progressing..

Good Health to All of Us,

Ladylove

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)