CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: dog'd cataract healed with colloidal silver

Karen Anne RN Views: 23,441
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,507,148

Re: dog'd cataract healed with colloidal silver

Luella, thank you for your sweet reply. I'm sorry I didn't see it sooner; I thought that I would be notified by email when there were replies on this thread, but none came.

I came here to research oil pulling this morning. A friend of mine mentioned it, and I had never heard of it before, and thought it sounded kind of whacky, but I'm seeing from the posts that it can accomplish a lot.

I'm taking Miss Pooh to the vet for a check up today. Before I started her on the herbal cardiac supplements, she was coughing at night. I'm thinking she may have an enlarged heart, so I want an x-ray of heart and lungs to see what's going on there. I may need to research herbal supplements to reduce heart size back to normal.

I never purchased any Colloidal Silver ; I ordered my CS generator, but I have seen their web site, and have noted their product mentioned in many forums and posts, and believe that this is probably a good quality product. And the price is excellent.

The reason I jumped straight to the purchase of a generator was because the price of about 8 bottles of CS would pay for the generator, and the rest would be free.

I'm anxious to see the vet's reaction when he listens to her heart and realizes that I cured her heart murmur, and his response when he sees her cataracts clearing up so well.

We are so blessed to have access to all these natural healing methods !

Karen :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)