CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Iron Deficiency and Copper Detox

nashville lady Views: 9,965
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,508,409

Re: Iron Deficiency and Copper Detox

That sounds pretty intense! That happened after you took the iron? Are did you have some of these symptoms before? Some may be unrelated to the copper detox. Or maybe you were detoxing the copper on a small scale before, and the iron really upped the detox symptoms. I certainly wouldn't give up on the iron, but I would figure out a way to slowly(if that's possible) detox the copper without so many symptoms.

I just got an idea! My liver was not detoxifying estrogen and I started on a Standard Process supplement called Antronex and it is now detoxifying my estrogen. This supplement is good and probably works with detoxifying just about anything. It contains a Yakitron, which is called the "detoxifying hormone of the liver". It is beef liver fat extract and believe me it works. Look into it. Or I can give you more info if you need. I would possibly start on the Antronex for a few days, and than try a small amount of iron while on it and see what your detox symptoms are. You can up the Antronex to 9 capsules a day. I started off with 3 or 4 and now I only have to take 2 a day with no symptoms. But I am detoxing slowly, which is the way to go I believe.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.180 sec, (1)