CureZone   Log On   Join
Diabetes - Is there hope for you? (mind-body)

Invincible Views: 19,645
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,508,302

Diabetes - Is there hope for you? (mind-body)

Dearest KS

First of all, I want to applaud you for your courage and honesty. Thank you also for your PMs to me. You are incredible, I really mean that.

Do I think there is hope for someone like you? YES!! YES!! YES!!

Diabetes is actually very easy to heal. I don't mean to say this lightly ... but I have seen it many times over and over again ... and as long as the person truly desires to release what is at the root of any dis-ease then everything is reversable. I have a feeling that you already understand this - that your thoughts and emotions have ultimately given you a lifestyle which attracts the label "Diabetic".

Diabetes is a symptom of the learned thoughts that lead to disabling emotions, that in turn lead you to act out (eat) in a certain way. The body is a wonderful vehicle to manifest symptoms to realise consciously what we are doing energetically (via our thinking and emotions). What we eventually choose to eat is a symptom. What manifests as bodily dis-ease is a symptom.

Diabetes is all about running out of Love. You can change the word Love for Sugar and you will understand why those that feel so attracted to sweet things are really trying to nourish themselves with Love. Diabetics are unable to accept love and absorb it. It's only learned behaviour, and that can be easily changed when one is willing to do so.

Do I think you can be helped? ABSOLUTELY!

Do I think you can have a complete healing in mind, body AND spirit? YES - COMPLETELY!!!

I am going to help you. I am going to teach you how to love yourself.

When you truly love yourself, you will find that you naturally choose the right foods to eat for the uniqueness of your body.

I'm not here to advocate this or that diet. I have found what works for me but I am not here to push any type of lifestyle choice, other than the one that will feel good for you. If right now, you are inspired to juice feast, then do that.

Right now, I have a major project I want to complete. It will take a month or so. After that, I will take you through all the steps to create the change you seek. I will support your process in becoming healthy AND happy. We will do this via the Diabetes forum and this way, many others will also be able to tap into what we share.

I am sending you a package via the post tomorrow (expect it in 1 week from the UK). It will keep you going for a few weeks. 

I will be back in contact and we will do the 'Inner Work' together. The outer merely reflects the inner ... so the Inner Work is a healing of the root of all dis-ease.

Love

Maya XX

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.org

0.126 sec, (3)