CureZone   Log On   Join
can someone please tell me the difference in the different type of colonics and advice on how to get a more sucessful one?

Official Dr. Clark Video Database

Better Than Colonics. Period.
Oxygen Detoxification for both small and large intestine...

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
More
Mary Views: 3,251
Published: 18 years ago

can someone please tell me the difference in the different type of colonics and advice on how to get a more sucessful one?

I have had 2 colonic sessions so far. One was with a machine that use high pressure water and the second was a gravity flow (wood's ) system. On an earlier post, I said gravity flow was open and the machine was closed. After reading quite a few posts after doing a search for colonics on this site, I know I am confused and wrong about this.

All I know is, I hated the machine that used so much water and the gravity system did not hurt like the dickens like the machine did. The machine was excruciating. I can't think of a word worse than that or I would use it! I was not moving anything and she kept putting more water in. I felt as though I had not had had a bowel movement in a month.

Maybe the experience was more the fault of the colonic therapist, but I thought I would never do colonics again after that horror story.

Also, any hints onto how to get better results? for example: I was told by a colonic therapist that if you don't eat for 3 hours before
a session that the body is then in dumping mode and not in digestion mode and you will get a better session. These sessions are not high on my list of fun things to do, so I want to get the most out of each session, so to speak. Like what should I eat or not eat before and after a session? Should I eat less or fast before or after a session. Is there a good spacing of the sessions? What questions should I ask a potential therapist? How will I know when I am done with the intensive shcedule and can taper back to maintenance? Also, if at all possible I would rather keep up my bowel health after the main work is over by diet and lifestyle. I really do not want to do colonics forever. I know Bowel Cleanses are good, but I found the physlium to be so harsh and did not tolerate that well the last time I tried it, which is why I am now doing colonics. It is probably because I am a deficient state (chinese definition). I guess what I am asking is what did the folks in the old days do before colonics?

They must have fasted or ate a high fiber diet or something. I want to stay closer to what nature intended. I know colonics do have their place, for people in dire situations like mine, but if I did not have situations in my past that led to this condition I am in, such as poor diet and lack of exercize... then I don't think the colonics would be neccesary.

Any advice would be greatlu appreciated, thanks.
Mary.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.250 sec, (2)