CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Chlorine Dioxide and the H1N1 flu

SilverFox Views: 12,211
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,504,953

Re: Chlorine Dioxide and the H1N1 flu

Hello Zoe,

I totally agree that it is best if our bodies are well prepared to deal with any flu invasion, but found the idea of killing off the flu before it enters the body also an interesting approach.

We are well aware of the importance of D3 to a proper functioning immune system. My friend is constantly monitored for blood levels of D3, and I believe she is currently taking 15000 IU three to four times a week. She has been on this, under doctors orders, since her organ transplant.

Oregano is interesting and seems to inhibit bacterial growth, but chlorine dioxide is much more effective, and does not have to be consumed to work. Chlorine dioxide also eliminates mold and mildew spores from the air.

Monitoring is very straightforward. Chlorine dioxide has a very distinctive odor. If you detect the odor, the level of gas in the air is above what was used in the study. Open a door or a window for a minute and the concentration will be immediately reduced and then you can adjust from there.

Tom

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)