CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: To Gibby

jessesmom1987 Views: 2,861
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,500,774

Re: To Gibby

An add-on:

There's so many other factors all involved with this stuff. I don't fully agree with what the CZ Celiac forum description is saying, about their idea of the cause of the celiac.

Shroom and I have never agreed for over 2 years now, about knowing what dead parasites are coming out of you when you are cleansing, and not having to ID them under a microscope. I didn't even talk about it much on CZ when I had one heck of a big Ascaris suum monstor in the toilet. People that have never seen dead parasites for themselves, would scoff at what someone else is describing, but I know other people that have seen dead parasites and known they were definetly parasites, will also verify that you have a "knowing" of what they are. No need for identification and spending money on trying to get anything verified through labs.

I am just glad that I took on an "investigative curiousity" about the whole thing though, because alot of people are too afraid to look. My poor husband always had something "I just had to show him". The monstor Ascaris was one of the most intriguing. I rolled it up in a piece of freezer paper and put it in the freezer. Watch the skepticism that probably will show up right now from me posting about it. It was a 36 inch- 3 ft ascaris, as thick as one of my fingers. I got a lot of them that were also in the 12 to 18 inch range, and they were definetly not mucoid, nor food fibers, nor psyllium ropes, nor undigested food..

The first ones I got, were from taking the 8 TB of Barefoot's dewormer. Mucoid doesn't make your belly roll, and cause the kicking like you have a baby in there. I had an 18 inch one, thick as a rope the next day, and another one the next day. I think it could have possibly been another large one that had come out in the two pieces too.

Newport was talking about the Ascaris suum and how large some of the ascaris can get too, on the Rife forum. I can also testify that when you kill the big things like it, and the Tapeworms (and the Buski flukes, which I believe are the true cause of the celiac)...the reason for the sleep/coma like condition that follows, where you can't even lift your head off of the pillow type of fatigue, is because of all the metals/toxins that are also being released with the dying/dead large parasites.

I can also testify, that when the ascaris are killed, there will also be eggs that are very visible to the naked eye that come out of the dying/dead mother worm. They are pretty chilling to see floating in the toilet! If you ever get night sweats while killing parasites, consider that first thing!

I had someone post under one of the pictures I did post on this forum, to not be posting anything like that unless it was alive. How ridiculous is that. People that are aiming at killing parasites, will have, and be able to see, dead parasites in the toilet if they are hitting them. Is it gross to look for them in the toilet? Guess it depends on how badly you want to know what dead stuff is coming out of you. Always look at the stuff that floats...and listen to your "gut instinct"..and get a clothes pin for your nose :(

I didn't think I would ever be able to eat chunks of chicken breast again, after starting to kill flukes in the beginning. Same "sponginess". Other people have also said the same thing that I also found too..seeing what looked like actual slugs in the toilet. Flukes definetly come in all shapes, colors, and stages.

There's definete differences with the roundworms too.

Alot of them come out brown--not white like the pictures show. Humaworm talks about that too.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.344 sec, (2)