CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Gallstones - Flush - Pancreatitis

centaurea Views: 11,843
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,493,504

Re: Gallstones - Flush - Pancreatitis

Wanted to add: It's not JUST on the left side. I feel heaviness, fullness, swelling on BOTH sides after eating, but most of the swelling and almost all of the pain after eating was almost always from the left side, radiating up through my chest and around to my back. I am now getting twinges in my gallbladder area. Not full blown attacks, but bouts of pain lasting 30 seconds to a minute, pretty much always after I have consumed something but not on any predictable timescale except less than 4 or 5 hours after. If I can make it longer than that, all pain and swollen feelings start to subside and are gone by 12 hours or so. Liquids either keeps everything the same (celery and greens juices, or broth) or gives me slight swelling feelings (carrot), but no attacks as yet. I am able to eat some blended food with enzymes and only get the swelling, maybe some twinges of pain, but nothing like before.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)