CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Gallstones - Flush - Pancreatitis

centaurea Views: 11,577
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,493,114

Re: Gallstones - Flush - Pancreatitis

I don't feel "sick" exactly, but I do have a slight fever. I am also hypothyroid I'm pretty sure (also testing that on Monday) and my normal temp is 96-97. Past several days I have been 99. I feel a slight dryness or hazey feeling behind my eyes because of it, but that's about it. The pain after eating slowly built up over a couple of weeks and last week while I was visiting family in another state and eating typical midwestern food it was so bad I was doubled over and crying about 1/3 of each day I was there. That's when I figured out the connection and just stopped eating.
I did go to urgent care the other day, but wonder of wonders, they have no facilities in their lab to test for pancreatitis, and no scans to detect it either! It looks like I'm doing the "which comes first" game, ER or doc appointment. I'm hoping that I can get the blood results back and if they are suggestive fax them off to my doc and go from there.. perhaps I do need some surgery or something. In the meantime, very little food seems to be it.

I am considering flushing again, but I feel so weak right now I'm afraid I won't be able to go the many hours without the juices. I almost passed out today during a football game at a friends house because I didn't bring any juice. My pulse was 40bpm.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.344 sec, (1)