CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Gallstones - Flush - Pancreatitis

Raa Views: 11,601
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,492,904

Re: Gallstones - Flush - Pancreatitis

Dude!!! The same thing happened to me! I was soooo scared.
I asked this same question in the Master Cleanse Forum as well as in the Bowel Cleanse Forum and the symptoms forum but nobody ever responded to my post.
Im sooooo glad that I am not the only person who has experienced that painful popping sensation. I noticed that when I didn't eat then the pain would go away.
It took about 2 weeks for me to start eating normally again. All I ate was soups and juices and then I slowly started eating normally again.
I haven't had a painful popping episode since then and that was almost a year ago.
but I have had painful gas, and nausea right before and right after a bowel movement.
I have found that if I eat a lot less but more often 6-8 times a day, I feel better. like a handful of nuts or a bowl of lettuce and tomatoes. Meat is hard to digest.

Im still trying to get answers but if I find out more I will definitely let you know. That feeling was awful and I would never want to feel that again. I thought there was something seriously wrong with me for a while.

I never thought about pancreatitis but I will check that out as well.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.719 sec, (1)