CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Problems and serious side effects with IUD Mirena!

madjenta28 Views: 7,771
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,489,947

Re: Problems and serious side effects with IUD Mirena!

HI there i have never used a blog sight before but i feel i owe it to all women who are considering a merina to tell my story.
Please be carefull before you get one in your body.i am getting mine removed tomorrow and its the best decision i have made in my life.
In the past 12 months i have had non stop bleeding,pain,dizziness,depression,lack of sex drive and have almost left my husband that i have been with for 20 yrs and 2 wonderfull boys,i have been going crazy.
I have gained 20lbs,i have spent 3 months staving myself to loose it but i keep gaining,i am 36 and for the first time i have acne,my hair has become dull and lifeless and i want me back again.
I urge you all not to have one.
Use condoms or the pill or anything but this,i am looking forward to tomorrow and hope finally i can wake up in the morning and feel like me again.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.578 sec, (1)