CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I listened to doctors for years - that's why I'm here!

Anja Views: 3,144
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,469,745

Re: I listened to doctors for years - that's why I'm here!

I gotta admit sometimes I think we can over-cleanse and people see parasites when sometimes it's actually food, but for me the proof is in the pudding, and I know I feel better after having done bowel cleansing and Liver Flushing (and the constantly jaundiced skin cleared up, too).

Interesting above about his take on bowel cleansing, because I got the long, black rubbery ropes without using any bentonite. I had done a lot of Colon Cleanse products before without ever seeing anything besides bulkier stool, but this happened when I took Barefoot's de-wormer in combination with an herbal/psyllium combo, I think it was called ABC colon cleanse. The de-wormer seemed to activate the purge and the psyllium pulled it all out. I felt a million times better when those things were out, it happened twice in 2 days. I'm sure part of it was psyllium, but they were like hollow tubes, shaped sort of like the colon and I could have swung 'em around the room. Yukko, and beyond smelly. Anyone who's done that sort of deep cleansing before knows that incredibly rotten smell that's ten times worse than regular, everyday poop. That can't be anything besides very old, seriously decaying fecal material and probably parasite-ridden to boot.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)