CureZone   Log On   Join
I listened to doctors for years - that's why I'm here!

Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Cleanse the Colon
Organic colon cleanse kit. Complete!

Views: 3,771
Published: 15 y

I listened to doctors for years - that's why I'm here!

So, I listened to doctors for years which has brought me sickly to the curezone not knowing what was going on with me. Even had one laugh at me (can anyone relate?), am truly angry about the years I've lost and time I've spend on 'on dealing' with my cleansing issues correctly. I've ended up in a hospital, just not feeling well, foggy thinking, bloated, high blood pressure, itchy, feeling like there's a battle inside my body - allergies, hosting candida and others. Food cravings and weight gain. I had build up so much that when I felt it coming off I could feel warmth thru my whole body - like my blood was flowing freely.

I would hope that anyone looking in this forum that rejects any ideas about one taking care of themselves with these processes would take heartful notice - if you yourself say you question or do not have issues then then why are you in here?

I've been de-parasiting and cleansing for months with incedible 100% results because of these cleansings. I would would say it has saved my life and I cherish everyone in here for their courage to step up. I've learned 'all about it' from this site and continue to learn.

Any 'nay sayers' as this doctor below?

I found this article below on the web which has promoted me to write today because anyone else out there that's experienced what I have and speaking for many others can say - well let them look at what's come out of me and the incredible healthy results I've had!!!!! How the curezone has changed my life. It is beyond upsetting to me that doctors like this guy below lie. Being a 'doctor' is about handling emerency sitsuations ie sewing up wounds and they have pushed their way into our lives on to many levels! True health is about - since the beginning of time a way of life and prevention and if one did get sick everyone used herbs and natural ingredients - cleansings have been going on since then. There's the last generations that does not even know about cleansings and herbs as was the norm!!! And cleansings are being stated by the 'doctors community' as a freak of nature - doesn't even exist - we're liars. Well, not sure what I'm saying - think about it, what does common sense say! I listened to doctors (many of them) for years and it got me here so sick.

In my world when one says' you're lying - it probably means that the person stating it is lying. What do they say 'one finger pointing out at you and 3 pointing back at the person that says it'.

I always feel so humbled by everyone in curezone and honor everyone here for what you've broughten to my life today. Thank you.

Readinging what this 'mis-informed guy' has to say below makes me so mad - is so wrong - and people listen to doctors, trust them - as I did. It makes me think what ever they say about anything they are just all lies and it seems what once was an honorable profession and twisted it. My next step is forgiveness so I can move on. Thanks for reading. Blessings.

Dr. Z’s Medical Report
Ed Zimney, MD
Health and Medical News You Can UseJuly 8, 2008
Master Cleanse: Still crazy after all these years!
The Master Cleanse program is a liquid (lemonade) fast some of whose proponents tout its benefits as a diet while others recommend it as a detoxification regimen. In either case, its adherents are both misinformed and misguided. As with all quick-fix crash diets, Master Cleanse works initially (because of extremely reduced caloric intake and excessive bowel movements), but as soon as the fast ends and regular eating resumes, the lost weight is quickly regained. As a detoxification regimen, Master Cleanse is both unnecessary and ineffective. Your colon is not a septic tank, building up toxic contents, that needs periodic cleaning. Rather, it is an elegantly evolved perpetually self-cleaning system that empties on a regular, or as-needed, basis.

In this regard, consider the wisdom of Dr. Douglas Pleskow, a Boston gastroenterologist, quoted in an article entitled “Time to cleanse? Think again,” in the Boston Globe, May 12, 2008: “I’ve heard my kids say that there’s stuff in the GI [gastrointestinal] tract for seven years. That is the urban legend. In reality, most people clear their GI tract within three days.”

I can’t emphasize this enough. Regardless of what you might hear or read, or even pictures you might see, your colon keeps itself clean and doesn’t accumulate anything for longer than a few days at most. Those disgusting photos shown on colon cleansing websites that purport to show long ropes of ancient stool wondrously delivered after taking the right cleanse product? Turns out that these are created by the product itself, a mixture of the bulk laxative psyllium and the Bentonite clay it is combined with. As Dr. David Gorski notes in his post entitled “Colon ‘cleanses’: A load of you know what…” - “…as a surgeon, I can tell you from simple experience operating on the colon that hardened feces do not accumulate on the walls of the colon as the colon cleansers claim. Often the Bentonite clay is combined with psyllium, which is often used as a bulk laxative. The beauty of this, as far as sellers of colon cleansing products go, is that Bentonite clay is responsible for those disgusting rope-like stools that are touted as “evidence” that people’s colons are coated with layers of disgusting waste that is “poisoning” them. Such stools consist of the clay expanded by the liquid from the gastrointestinal tract, plus the bulk formed by psyllium, all coated with feces. Thus, the product itself produces the very condition that it claims to treat!”

What about toxins? First of all you should know that colon cleansers never describe, name or provide any specific details on these alleged compounds. And that’s because they simply don’t exist! They are myths first created in ancient times before digestive physiology was understood and then resurrected and promulgated by purveyors of colon cleansing products that prey on many people’s inherent dislike and fear of their own feces, which they see as somehow making them “dirty.” Here’s Dr. Bennett Roth, a gastroenterologist from UCLA, quoted in the Boston Globe article mentioned above: “There is absolutely no Science to this whatsoever. There is no such thing as getting rid of ‘toxins.’ The colon was made to carry stool. This is total baloney.”

Regular readers of this column will know that I’ve written many times about the basic absurdity of The Master Cleanse and that hundreds of people have written back to challenge my assertions and to voice their equally strongly held positive opinions. Those interested can “read all about it” at these

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.113 sec, (4)