CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: i give up

Jaklan Views: 2,915
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 148,008

Re: i give up

Hi Angel (Sam?)
This is a difficult dilemma for you to solve, but trust yourself, and go with your instincts, and don't feel bad if in the end you feel forced to choose surgery. My sister had her GB out nearly 2 years ago and says her only regret is that she didn't do it sooner! As for myself, I'm trying flushing, and as I found that absolutely ANY meat (red or white), or ANY animal fat causes GB pain, I have had to become a vegan, i.e. no meat WHATSOEVER, no eggs (which is in mayonaise usually - i.e. caesar salad, also there is butter in the croutons, and bits of bacon in the salad), no cheese or milk, etc. This has stopped the GB pain and given me a chance to try flushing. I eat fresh salads with bean salads everyday for protein, use soy milk instead of cow's milk on raw mueslie and in tea/coffee, can eat some tofu fried in a tiny amount of olive oil (< 1 teaspoon), and can eat a good slice of avocado in a salad, also a slice of vegetarian sausage called Vege Henchen (by LongaLife products - Australia), and often eat green/brown lentils cooked and mixed in a little ketchup. All this gives me protein and some oils. I drink raw vege and fruit juices also. I buy interesting crusty, healthy breads and eat them without butter or margarine - often toasted. My energy levels have gradually increased and I don't feel my system is suffering - quite the opposite in fact. I hope this info can help you, as it sounds as if like myself, you are totally intolerant of animal protein or fat at the moment. Two ultrasounds 11 weeks apart have shown my Gallstones have diminished in size on this diet, and I have only flushed once - after the last ultrasound, and will do so again in a week or 2. All the best with whatever you do.
Jaklan

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)