CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: i give up

Rich Views: 2,811
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 148,008

Re: i give up

Angel, I would just like to offer some sympathy and support for your plight, as one who has recently had a gallbladder removed (read my message 'How ironic is this?' some 5 messages before yours). Maybe you could have the ERCP Test, which is an examination by tube and camera. This might give you a better idea of the condition of your organs in that area and help you decide how to deal with your problems. I hope your gallbladder is still functioning and you get the opportunity to cleanse that I was denied; but even if it does comes to surgery I can testify that it is not a terrible thing. I had the operation one month ago and so far it has been nothing but an enormous relief to be rid of all the attendant fears and discomforts of a dodgy gallbladder. You will still make stones and there will probably be a great need to carry on cleansing. I certainly intend to.
Good luck with it and keep us informed via the forum pages. Rich.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)