CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: PLEASE HELP ME 21 yrs Old Mysteriously Developed "Eczema" last year

Melachick Views: 28,390
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,475,969

Re: PLEASE HELP ME 21 yrs Old Mysteriously Developed "Eczema" last year

Sorry to hear about your recent experience! I've never seen eczema flare up like that but you may have had a really bad reaction to something.
I suffer from really dry skin and was introduced to an amazing lotion that has cured my skin issues and my mom's in the process. She's had outbreaks of dermatitis on her hand and after using this lotion it's disappeared for good. And crazy enough we experimented on my 5 year old cousin who has suffered with eczema his whole life. We did one leg with the lotion and the other without. The next day the leg we treated was already healing!! I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes! It was Melaleuca's Renew lotion..the most amazing lotion I've ever used. I highly recommend this lotion and all the other products to anyone! If you're interested I can help you in ordering since I don't sell the products.
I always carry little samples with me and hand them out when I see others with the same skin problems. It's amazing to see the results and I love helping others in finding relief! Hope this can possibly work for you!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)