CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Barefooting & More

healinginHiswings Views: 5,597
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,476,482

Re: Barefooting & More

I just finished a book last night that touches on the subject of going barefoot. Evidently (being studied and proved now by scientists), there is an electrical connection between humans, the sun, and the Earth. We are actually supposed to be in constant contact with both, with as much skin exposed as possible (societal restrictions apply, of course). Apparently, Dr. Christopher is absolutely right about the purpose of a baby's fontenels (soft spots) at birth until s/he can stand upright on bare feet, how we channel energy, the correct diet, how to use herbs until our diet heals our diseases, when and how to sleep, all kinds of things. I thought Dr. Christopher was a genius, but now I really do.

The title of the book is "Anastasia," by Vladmir Megre. Elf Hardtoil turned me on to it. I bought my copy through Amazon. Study Dr. John Ray Christopher first. You'll appreciate Megre a lot more if you've studied Christopher.

Great post, Willowley. You're learning so much. I love you.

Wings

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)