CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: So what should I take? I dont want to overwhelm my system. Any Opinions or feedback would be great!

Hveragerthi Views: 3,864
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,473,655

Re: So what should I take? I dont want to overwhelm my system. Any Opinions or feedback would be great!

How about just using Digestive Bitters, YEast Cleanse and Probiotics? It seems to be a bit better. Also is it wise to purchase digestive bitters with senna?

I am not familiar with the Yeast Cleanse, but I definitely agree with the bitters and probiotics (kefir preferred). Kefir is more effective because it has a much wider range of beneficial bacteria. It is also a lot cheaper.

I don't care for senna at all, but with the amount you would be taking it is not a concern. Ignore the directions on the bottle, which is way too much. You only need to be able to taste the bitterness. Therefore I recommend a half dropper full on the tongue 3 times daily, rather than a teaspoon full 3 times a day most bitter products recommend.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.295 sec, (1)