CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: So what should I take? I dont want to overwhelm my system. Any Opinions or feedback would be great!

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Make your own Organic, Tasty, and Effective, Fluorid...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
LPN12345 Views: 3,838
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,473,607

Re: So what should I take? I dont want to overwhelm my system. Any Opinions or feedback would be great!

One thing I know for sure is if you have a problem with yeast over growth so bad that you are having yeast infections you need to use the yeast products right away because if you are a female and have had a yeast infection you know it is no fun . People do care in this forum   but you must use wisdom when taking things,  you should use the things that are necessary for  your condition now.  That's how you prioritize with what you should use first.  Now the Probotics I would take Now,  because your digestive flora needs help, taking the proboics will help the yeast the digestion and strenghten your immune system. The Beano- Now,( because it's a supplemental enzyme you take before your first bite of food, read the bottle you chew them) At least 1 of the antifungals until you start your Candida diet, (and then you can take  2 at a time (and make sure you go to a Candida site for input on the diet too.) the Digestive Enzymes-Now because you need them to help your digestion because that is why you are having problems with food intolerances because you need help with youe digestive system. ( take them at lest an hour before meals) If you are having trouble with BM's the Smooth Move now. The thing is you have enough products to take for at least 3 or 4 rounds of treament. Once the smell dies down  from eating intolerant foods the Chlorphyll will be good but (remember Chlorella  is better in the future,  it helps with yeast and detoxing the body and with BB )  The Yeast tablets- Now because you need them. You've done enough cleansing ,JUSTCLEANSING IS NOT GOING TO HEAL YOU FROM THE YEAST INFECTION .  OR YEAST OVERGROWTH.  I've had enough in my life to know, going a whole month without probotics  or antifungals for yeast overgrowth is  not a  good move because you need to get your digestive flora under control. Some docs recommend using Acidophillus while taking yeast medication.

Use what you have now and wait until you run out of the other stuff because I'm sure you are on a budget. Alot of us are offering products but I know some of those products are expensive. The cleanses I would use maybe for 2 days once every 2-3 weeks for a few days or a week, or use one right before starting your Candida diet. And start adding Fiber to your diet, when you have gotten to the place where you can digest cereals eat cereal like Branflakes or Rasin brand, they contain fiber and then there's always good ole prunes or figs, and Apples help and they make you go. The Ginger tea is good to use also on a daily basis but I would wait until I'm out of smooth move. or use it some other time, I heard it's good for the stomach. And if you eat a salad add a little Extra Virgin Olive oil for taste or add some to your stir fried vegetables  when cooking. And when you need help Mary in the future when people in this forum (like me) suggest things to you make sure you go on the internet and look it up  so that you won't overspend and you can probably rate the product online your self by seeing  how other consumers or people have actually rated the product. Also use wisdom  and God bless. In case you have problems digesting dairy (milk) www.lactaid.com The lactaid tablets will stop that fecal smell that may occur afterwards due to lactose intolerance or use rice milk.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.189 sec, (2)