CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: So what should I take? I dont want to overwhelm my system. Any Opinions or feedback would be great!

LPN12345 Views: 4,025
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,473,363

Re: So what should I take? I dont want to overwhelm my system. Any Opinions or feedback would be great!

Since you have been on a diet for a long time (because of the cleansing) the best thing to do would be is to start yourself off by eating soft foods and veggies. After fasting and cleansing your body system changes and your stomach gets smaller. Getting your digstive system back on track takes time. Your stomach has to get used to certain foods again. In the hospital when a patient hasn't eaten regular food  for at least 5 days or more (due to sickness ,surgery ect...) the doctors start them off on a liquid diet first like soup, jello, juice and even oatmeal.  It would be difficult for them to try eating a full course meal with out having food for so long. The different acids from the foods would make them sick. You'll have to wean yourself back to eating regular by eating soft foods. Since you are a vegan maybe  juicing veggies would be better first or putting them in a blender and (pureeing them) would be better,  before trying to consuming them whole. Maybe foods like white rice, mashed potatoes,(not loads of candy) and then work your way up.

While taking   probotics, taking the antifungals will help. Start a regular diet then after at least a week or two start your Candida diet. You're trying to do too much at one time. The Beano I meantioned is for taking right  before you eat your  food  because it is a supplemental food enzyme that may help with the sulphur gas smell,  (since you seem to produce it after eating certain foods)  like my self. It helps break up foods in the stomach for digestion  so that hopefully  you won't experience  symtoms like the odor that manifestes due to food intolerance that comes when food is not fully digested in the large or small intestine.  When I took regular enzymes they helped but they didn't get rid of the smell from the intestinal gas all the time. People usually take Beano to prevent the "intestinal gas" that comes from foods not being fully digested in the stomach. DIGESTIVE ENZYMES SHOULD BE TAKEN AT LEAST AN HOUR BEFORE MEALS,  BEANO SHOULD BE TAKEN RIGHT BEFORE YOU TAKE YOUR FIRST BITE OF FOOD.   Probotics and Prebotics can be taken after meals. Vitamin B is good for the body, so whether you take it in foods or by vitamins it's good, This site can helpyou know about vitamins and what they do. http://www.mamashealth.com/nutrition/vitamin.asp
http://www.vitamins-nutrition.org/vitamins/why-take-vitamin.html

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (2)