CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Crohn's protocol that cures/works!

capecodling Views: 36,796
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,369,762

Re: Crohn's protocol that cures/works!

Hello, Long time Crohn's sufferer here (12 years.) I have a bad case of Crohn's with strictures and severe pain. I have needed steroids to keep it under control.

I have been doing this treatment you described with Nature's Gift 70% DMSO and Mesosilver 20ppm Colloidal Silver . I had problems applying it externally so I just mix 1 teaspoon of the DMSO with 2 teaspoons of Colloidal Silver and drink the awful tasting concoction twice per day. I've been doing this for a month so far and it seems to be working! I had one bad day a week ago, but have otherwise been off all meds since starting this protocol (something I have not been able to do since the Specific Carbohydrate Diet) and I have also been able to eat more freely.

Some questions:

1) Does this protocol REALLY reverse strictures? How long did this take in your experience?

2) My digestive system still does a lot of gurgling (I think this is because of the strictures) ... did you experience any of this type of thing?

3) Can silver of comparable quality to Mesosilver be made at home? The Mesosilver is costing me about $50 per month or so -- worth every penny if it will keep the Crohn's at bay -- but still kind of expensive.

Anyhow thanks for getting me onto the Beck protocol. I am not going to celebrate until I can go a few more months without problems, but it does seem to be working so far!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.186 sec, (1)