CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Try Arnica Rub to help the inflammation and pain

Iolite Views: 9,161
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,456,089

Re: Try Arnica Rub to help the inflammation and pain

Do you feel pain when you take a full breath? Or is more like you feel like you're under water or have something heavy on your chest when taking a deep breath? That is what I felt when I had costo. In fact, I thought I had walking pneumonia. The doctor I went to, diagnosed costo, after finding out that I had injured my ribcage a few weeks earlier. She said that even if the pain goes away, the repetitive movements I was doing (reaching for books on a high shelves over my head) caused the inflammation. She recommended nsaids for 3 weeks. It worked for me, but when my daughter developed costo. from a playground fall, she couldn't take nsaids because she has von wilebrands and since she has trouble clotting (she will clot, but it takes a while) anything that thins the blood is not good for her to take. We found The Arnica Rub by NatraBio and used that on her.

I cannot recommend The Arnica Rub by NatraBio. That stuff is amazing. It has helped my daughter heal both times when she developed costo. Just rub the lotion on liberally where it's painful 2-3 times a day for a couple of weeks. If it flairs up after that, just start using it again. I recently slipped and fell on a pile of cobblestones chasing after one of my cats (I don't know what I was thinking, running after that silly cat). I got a nasty bruise and abrasion on my side on the ribcage. I used uniquity's deep tissue healing oil for a few days to help with the bruising. A few weeks later after the abrasion had healed, my side started getting very painful. I applied the arnica lotion and within 15 minutes, the pain was about 80-90% relieved to being only tender. I've tried other arnica products before and the NatraBio The Rub is the one that I'll continue to use. I've always got at least 2 bottles on hand at all times.

Iolite

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.121 sec, (1)