CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: h202 testimonial

rainey03 Views: 3,805
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,451,291

Re: h202 testimonial

Hi there,I started very slowly back in March at 1 drop increasing as I could. I got stuck at 7 for almost a week and then again at 20 drops. I finally made it to 25 and stayed there three times a day for three weeks. Then I dropped to 25 drops twice a day and I am on week 5 of that. I have seen dramatic improvement in my chronic fatigue and fibromyalgia. I have been grossly underweight and now am able to eat a little more to gain back. My thyroid is still out of whack and I do still have the brain fog and depression, but I plan to give this therapy a fair shot. It was recommended to me to stay at my level for 6 months so I have 5 more months to go and praying it works! I do get hit with almost every virus that is going around and that always knocks me back, but I am fighting with all I've got!!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)